Here is a very tasty and healthy stir fry that I usually like to put over rice and add a salad on the side. Great meal!
1 T canola oil
12 oz flank steak, cut into strips
1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
1 yellow bell pepper cut into thin strips
3 T lower sodium soy sauce
1 1/2 T rice wine vinegar
1 T minced ginger
2 t chili garlic sauce (lee kum kee)
4 green onions cut into 2 inch pieces
2 t sesame seeds
1) Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil, swirl to coat.
2) Add steak to pan and cook for about 3 minutes
3) Add bell peppers and cook until beef loses its pink color. Then remove mixture from pan.
4) Add soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and chili garlic sauce to pan and bring to a boil
5) Cook until slightly thickened, then add the beef mixture and green onions back to the pan and toss to coat.
6) sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Serves 4 people; 216 calories; 11.5g fat; 21g protein; 7.7g carbohydrates